Latest Hip Hop News :
Home » , » Elisha Jade

Elisha Jade


Elisha Jade started her career at age 18 doing commercial modeling. She Says:

I have done more and more styles and I started wearing less and less clothes! So I now have a very versatile portfolio. I am open minded and creative and I want my website to cater for everyone all over the world! I really hope all you guys and girls enjoy the time you spend at iloveleesh.com, talking to me on my hosted web chats, downloading my image sets and clips. My content will be a mix and blend of urban eye candy glamour (USA market) UK glamour (topless) and any other styles that come into my head! You will be able to see from my images and clips that I am a bit of a character. I love to shock people, no one ever knows what I am thinking or what my next move will be. I’ve always got another trick up my sleeve.

     



Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Junkie Girlz - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger